FarWEB TI is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
This Policy applies to the entire website https://farweb.com/ and the products and services it offers.
FarWEB TI reserves the right to modify this Policy without notice. We recommend that you read it carefully and consult it regularly.
Collection of personal information
Information you provide as a visitor
We collect data that you voluntarily provide through our website, for example, when you fill out online forms to communicate with us, when you subscribe to a newsletter using one of our online referral tools. The information we collect about you includes the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- While the site may contain text areas where you can enter information, we do not intend to process sensitive information. You are not required to provide, and you should not disclose, sensitive personal information in text areas.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other individuals under the age of 18. If you are a minor under the age of 18, please do not provide us with personal information without the prior consent of a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from minor children without parental verification of consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers.
Information provided by you as a customer
When you engage us to provide professional services, we collect and use data where we have a valid business reason for doing so in the course of providing those services.
For this reason, if you are a customer of FarWEB TI, the personal data we collect and use about you will generally be self-evident. Here are some of the types of information we may collect:
- General information about you, such as your name, the company you work for, your job title, and contact details like your postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Your financial information, such as payment details;
- Any other personal data about you or third parties that you provide to us in order to receive our services.
We use this information:
- To provide you with services;
- To manage our relationship and maintain contractual relationships;
- For accounting and taxation purposes;
For marketing and business development purposes;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To establish, exercise or defend legal rights.
Information we automatically collect
When you visit our site, certain cookies are necessary for technical purposes, so they are exempt from consent. Others, not mandatory, may be used for personalized advertising and content, measuring advertising and content, understanding the audience, and developing products. You have the option to withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on “cookie settings”.
Cookies that are categorized as “necessary” are stored on your browser as they are essential for the basic functionalities of the site.
We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze how you use this website, save your preferences, and provide you with relevant content and advertisements. These cookies will only be stored in your browser with your prior consent.
You can choose to enable or disable all or part of these cookies, but disabling some of them may affect your browsing experience.
Disclosure of Personal Information
FarWEB TI is committed to not disclosing personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless permitted or required by law.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access the personal data that FarWEB TI holds about you;
- Obtain the rectification of your personal data, for example, if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Restrict the processing of personal data, or object to it, or request the erasure of data (in certain cases and subject to applicable law).
In cases where you have voluntarily provided personal data, or otherwise consented to their use, the right to withdraw your consent.
Security and confidentiality of personal information
FarWEB TI is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the personal information it holds. To do so, we apply physical, organizational, contractual, and technological security measures. All consultants and service providers who may process your personal information must also comply with these security measures.
Any comments, questions, concerns, or complaints regarding your personal information, this Policy, or our practices regarding the protection of personal information should be addressed to: [email protected]